About Express WiFi:
Express WiFi by Facebook is an innovative WiFi management platform to bring wireless internet via public WiFi hotspots to areas of the world without available or reliable connections to the internet.
Express WiFi facilitates internet access in underdeveloped regions to provide a wider variety of communication, education, and organizational opportunities. With large population worldwide not connected to the internet, the goal of Express WiFi is to offer reasonably priced, reliable and fast internet access to unserved and underserved areas.
Express WiFi is intended at bridging the digital divide that still exists around the world. It helps those who haven’t used the internet and understand its value in communication, education, organization, health and more. The use of internet is hoped to improve employment and opportunities for people in underserved areas.
Service in new areas is achieved in part by way of partnerships with local carriers, ISPs and entrepreneurs.
Facebook is creating more internet access for those who are mostly offline. Facebook has quelled cellular data costs by doing this, by offering certain sites free. Facebook’s “Free Basics by Facebook app grants access to job listing sites, health education resources and other local information through cooperating carriers to those populations that don’t have full internet access.
Express WiFi helps you in:
- Engage – Deliver high-quality user experiences and easily manage networks with deep visibility into performance.
- Monetize – Improve revenue potential with a flexible portfolio of monetization levers from data packs to ads.
- Scale – Determine the optimal path to grow your user base and confidently deploy access points fast.
Benefits of Express WiFi:
- New wave of internet users
- Enabler for digital India
- Bridging the digital divide
- Increased economic activities resulting in increased GDP
- Low-cost alternative
Where is Express Wi-Fi currently available?
- Asia – India, Nepal and Thailand
- Africa – Burkina Faso, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania and Uganda
- South America – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador and Peru
- South East Asia – Indonesia and Philippines
Indio Networks Express WiFi certified Access Points:
Indio Networks has wide range of Express WiFi certified Access Points namely –